Welcome to Waldo Sessions: our live testing tool for scalable, manual testing.
Sessions allows users to upload a build, interact with it in real-time, view network calls + Session logs, and then distribute both to your team.
Sessions provides users with several features that unlock efficient manual testing:
- Fresh devices in the configuration of your choosing, no setup required
- Ability to interact with your build immediately upon upload
- Ability to record your Session to distribute to your team with commentary and logs
- Timeline view of interactions to pinpoint activity leading to a discovered bug
- Live view of real time network calls and console logs
If you sign up for a free Waldo account: you will only have access to our Sessions feature.
If you have purchased a Waldo subscription: you will be able to access Sessions in addition to building and running automated tests within Waldo.
Updated about 1 month ago