One way to quickly run one or more tests is to launch them manually through the Waldo dashboard. This is particularly useful for validating a new test to ensure it is behaving properly, or to test a specific build version.
- To run your tests manually, go to the run tab in the sidebar and click the
Run Testsbutton on the right side of the header.
- The run test modal should appear.
- Click the dropdown menu to select the specific build version to run your tests on.
- Select which particular tests run. You can filter the displayed tests with the Search tests input box. To include/exclude a particular test, simply check/uncheck the appropriate checkbox.
- Once you finish selecting your build version and the set of tests to run, click the
Run N Testsbutton. This will redirect you to the newly created run. Here you can watch the tests replay until you obtain all the results.
- The run list displays runs previously launched for your application.
- You can also navigate between the runs list and the run view with the breadcrumb at the top of the run view.
Updated 8 months ago