You can update an existing test starting from any given step. For instance, if your test is composed of five steps and you choose to update from the second step, Waldo launches the recorder and automatically replays the first step. Once the replay completes, Waldo gives you control of the recorder to update the rest of your test with new steps.
- To update a test, click the
Update testbutton from the “Tests” dashboard.
- Next, select the step to start updating from.
Note: The step you select is the first step that you want to change.
- Waldo automatically replays any steps preceding the selected step. You can always see the steps that were replayed once the recorder launches.
- In update mode, the steps of the original flow display below the steps currently recording.
- Record the new steps of your test. Once you are satisfied with the new flow, click the
Save testbutton to preview the updated steps of your recording.
- Click the
Save testbutton to confirm the update and return to the Tests dashboard.
Updated 11 months ago