Waldo is an automation testing platform that allows anyone on your team to create reliable, automated mobile tests.
When you upload a new build of your application , Waldo runs your test suite automatically and notifies you about any bugs, crashes, or UI issues that occur to expedite the QA testing process.
- Engineering teams seeking to automate their mobile test flows and shorten their release cycles.
- Nimble mobile teams seeking the benefits of automation and don't have the resources, time, or desire to setup scripting tools.
- Larger app teams looking to spend more time working on code quality and features than bug tracking.
- Ultimately, every mobile app team seeking an easy way to automate their tests!
- Create a functional test : Waldo ensures that users can go from point A to B on any given flow and version.
- Create UI and text assertions: Customize each functional test by defining criteria at each step of the way to make sure the UI displays as designed.
- Chain tests together: Use dependencies to make your flows modular so you can maintain them easily and make them more reliable.
- Find bugs: Use the Waldo dashboard to quickly access your results, precisely locate problems, and download app logs or crash reports to find a solution.
- CI integration: Integrate Waldo in your CI to run your tests automatically each time you merge a PR to master.
- Integrations: Receive your results directly on Slack and in Github.
- Multi-device: Record your tests on one device and then replay them on different screen sizes and OS versions without needing to re-record.
- Multi-language: run your recorded tests in multiple languages.
- Camera/Photo Gallery/Photos: Test flows that involve the camera directly from Waldo.
- Deep links: Test your flows with deep links.
- Concurrency: Waldo runs your suite in parallel to generate faster test results for your team.
You don’t need any coding skills to use Waldo, unlike other automation tools based on scripts. Waldo understands how each screen in your flow is structured and the logic that connects them together. What does that mean for you? You won’t need to write a single line of code!
Want to know more? Contact our sales team or sign up for a free trial.
Updated about 2 months ago