To create a Waldo account as a new user interested in a free trial:
- Visit waldo.com
- In the upper right hand corner, click Start Free
- You will be taken to a Sign Up page, where you can enter all of your relevant information
Once you click “Sign Up”, you will get an email to the email address you provided.
- Emails will come from [email protected] and [email protected]
- Please add these email aliases to your contact list to prevent Waldo’s instructional emails, and notifications from your account, from going to your spam folder
Adding email aliases to your contact list
If you are part of a free trial, Waldo will send you a series of emails that include links to our documentation, and helpful tips for navigating through your free trial.
At any point in the trial if you need assistance, you can reply to these emails or email
- Click to confirm your email address
- You will be brought directly into Waldo and prompted to “Get Started”
🎉 Congratulations, you are now in the Waldo App! You will now be guided through the steps (in Waldo) to upload your own app.
To begin exploring, click on our next article which will take you through your Dashboard and menu navigation. From there, you will see instructions on uploading your own app if you wish to do so.
Adding teammates to your Waldo account
If you would like to have teammates join your Waldo account, even during a free trial, you absolutely can!
Please add users manually to your instance to ensure you are all invited to the same instance. For instructions on managing users, click here.
Dive into Waldo and get oriented with our next article: Dashboard Tour!
Updated about 2 months ago
Visit the next article to understand how to navigate through Waldo.